On a rare occasion a rogue online casino will come about. Players discover these types of casinos since the casinos decline to pay customers their winning amounts or cheating software.
Although cheating software is particularly uncommon it has been proven to be evident in some casinos. Many online casino players often accuse casinos (using software such as Boss Media, Cryptologic and Playtech) of cheating these casinos have never tested positive for cheat. These players are most likely discovering patterns that are not really there. Although these software are proven safe not all are. According to Michael Shackleford software like Elka System/Oyster Gaming is known to take advantage of the players.
Our casino list was compiled by information that was gathered from other online casino’s blacklist, massages left in forums and using our own knowledge. Use the information given here at your own risk. We are only passing this information along and will not take any responsibility as to whether this information is indeed accurate or not.
As you set out to have your online casino experience I wish you all the best but if you happen to come across a casino that is rogue please write us at casino is rogue, supply us will all the information that you have available to prove that this casino is rogue.
Many of the casinos was included in our blacklist was for reasons that included:
- Random games are not coherent with the results of the game. All casinos should offer a honest game as proof by the fact that the dice or cards observed fall in line with the arithmetical standards. If a casino is found not to be fair they will be moved to the blacklist and not be removed until the matter is settled and restitution is paid to the played that had been victimized as a way of apology.
- If the rule of the casino is not honored. If a casino denies a player a bonus or removes funds from the players account even after the player has met the terms of the bonus that was offered. A player funds should not be seized unless serious fraud has been proven.
- If the player’s e-mail address was passed onto spammers by way of the casino.
- If a play receives spam or has sales calls from people with whom had no relationship to the casino.
- The casino breaks the fair gaming seal by committing fraud.
- Inquires about a players dispute is not responded upon by the casino.